Quebud Cafe

514-379-6757

4670 Saint-Denis (at Guilford), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2J2L3

An organic, wholesome, mostly plant based, superfood juice bar and cafe. Food is light vegan fare with a complete menu during the day and tapas menu for evening events. Note that dairy milk is offered for drinks. A cannabis friendly gathering space to learn about a healthy lifestyle and to lift the stigma related to cannabis. Est. April 2018. Open Mon-Tue 10:00am-7:00pm, Wed-Sun 10:00am-11:00pm. Please contact them to see if they have opened the cafe before going.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, International, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by MarieE

Exceptional healthy plant-based educative centre - Edit

This lovely cafe/educational holistic place really surprised us as we stumbled across whilst exploring the streets of Montreal.

Not only are they bringing refreshing knowledge about a medicinal plant that comes from mother nature yet is controlled by governments and big multinationals all around the world, but they provide healthy and 80% organic plant-based snacks along with healthy info about the ingredients!

Lovely family run business, great vibe inside and one of the only educational spaces for medicinal marijuana in Quebec.

We had a curried carrot, ginger and orange soup with sunflower seeds, a vegan samosa and some phenomenal house made spiced chutney. I had a veggie filled lasagna with salad and avocado dressing, with beets on top accompanied by a kale and red fruit smoothie with mint and hemp hearts. They also throw in the option of some brain boosting E3.

I grabbed a marzipan chocolate (cashew cream and maple syrup) to go! DIVINE

Pros: All vegan! Bar organic milk for coffee

Cons: Nada

I had too much expectations - Edit

I was so happy when I found out that a new vegan place was opening so close to me !
But the dishes where so disappointing, I had cold, dry and burnt lasagnas, for 12 $, I was still hungry after...
My husband ate a soup, no flavour, with terrible bread ! They should hire a cook.
We enjoyed the smoothies, and I will go back to taste the pastries and give an other chance :)

Pros: The location, The smoothies

Cons: Hemp everywhere ;) , The lack of quality for the food

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Quebud Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.