Que SeRaw SeRaw

Contact 650-348-7298

1160 Capuchino Ave, Burlingame, California, USA, 94010

A take-away raw food restaurant located south of San Francisco International Airport, re-opened early-2015 under change of ownership. Offers raw vegan meals and snacks ready to eat in pre-packaged containers. Dairy free, gluten free, and wheat-free. Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm, Sat 9:00am-2:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by RawMatt

The burrito is amazing ! - Edit

Very neat and clean.
Everything fresh and nutritious, prepared the same day.
They close at 3, but all the remaining food is available at the health store nearby.
Don't miss the burrito or the thai wraps with peanut sauce.

Pros: Delicious, Fresh, Healthy

Cons: Some dishes use honey

local perfection - Edit

I'm so lucky to live near this gem. It did change hands, as Alicia ( the past owner) wanted to retire. Luckily she trained some wonderful raw vegan chefs who can carry on the tradition of making the most delicious foods. The soups are magnificent and I still love the flatbreads and kale smoothies ( mine never come out as tasty!) it's not cheap food, but quality never does come cheaply. I drop in whenever possible.

Waldorf heaven - Edit

I am in love with the Waldorf Style wrap, the Burrito and the chocolate cheese cake!
I stop in here several times a week for a little snack or when I am craving something sweet. I love that I can eat anything here without feeling guilty in any way. I'm not 100% vegan or into the raw thing but the food here is so good! And it's healthy and Alicia (the owner) is so sweet.
I feel so lucky to have a place like this for a quick, healthy snack throughout the week. I never expected to have such an easy time eating healthy or vegan outside of SF.
Thank you Alicia for making such delicious food!

Pros: Fresh, Clean, Healthy

Cons: Only Mon-Fri

When you eat among carnivores - Edit

I need a take-out vegan store on the nights of my Masonic Lodge meetings where the Standard American Diet (SAD) is served each month. I had known about Que SeRaw SeRaw, as a take-out, but got a great kale veggie wrap 2 weeks ago.
Now, I'll come by for a pick-up item every lodge night.

Pros: Take out

Cons: no onsite tables

Que Se Raw - Edit

This quaint raw shop was an excellent surprise. From the outside It's contents are masked by an average looking storefront. Inside you can expect to have your taste buds completely satisfied with healthy raw treats. It's quick, It's raw-vegan, It's easy. Try the kale salad.

Pros: Great Food, Fast

Very happy to discover Que SeRaw SeRaw... - Edit

Today I stopped by Earthbeam for the first time, which is next door to the Que SeRaw SeRaw. As I was looking for a place to park (and there was plenty of parking), I saw the word "organic", which I thought was a part of Earthbeam. However, as I crossed the strett I discovered it was a raw food cafe---I was estatic, as I am always looking for a place to pick up the extras I do not have time to make during the school year (yes, I am a teacher.). I purchased several items, including: macaroons, crackers, and two pieces of cheesecake. I pleased to say that the macaroons taste great, and I have yet to try the other items, but they look delectable. i will return every other week when I make my trek to SF to pick up my raw ingredients. I plan to try their mock tuna next time.

Return to Burlingame Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Que SeRaw SeRaw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4307 times since Aug 2007.