• Quart de Kilo

• (4)
  • Health-food-store Health Store

Health food store selling organic, artisanal, and bulk products by weight and without plastic. Offers a wide selection of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and legumes Open Mon-Sat 09:30-14:30, 16:30-21:00, Sun 11:00-14:30. Closed Sun.

Venue map for Quart de Kilo
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by gwenyvr

Kittybiscuit

Points +7509

30 Oct 2022

Excellent ice creams

We were walking past yesterday and noticed a sign indicating vegan ice creams. I think 3 varieties were vegan. We had the double chocolate and the double strawberry. The chocolate coating on the outside was delicious. When I went into this shop I noticed there were chickpeas and other pulses and oils and lots of other food that vegans can buy. Nice person working in the shop too

CathyNiesten

Points +556

06 Oct 2022

Great!

Great if you are looking for a place to do groceries with less plastic too!

DanDann

Points +88

18 Sep 2022

Love Them

They're great.

Pros: My favorite coconut milk, in the perfect portion, They sell little storage jars for my home setup, Super sweet and helpful staff

gwenyvr

Points +202

04 May 2020

Friendly service and lots of selection

I live near Kilo de Quart and go each week to stock up. They have a great selection of products -frozen fresh pasta, olives, baking supplies, snacks, cleaning supplies, all in bulk. They also carry some pre-packaged items, including the best pasta sauce I've found in Spain so far. Staff are very friendly too.

Updated from previous review on 2020-05-04

Pros: Good selection, Lots of vegan friendly snacks, Nice staff

Cons: Store is small, sometimes it can feel crowded

IsabelReyes78

21 Jun 2022

Do you know if they sell plant based chorizo and/or jamon serrano?