Quan Com Chay Giac Duc

Family owned, cafeteria-style restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plenty of chioces from rice, soup, and vegetable dishes. Has small grocery store attached selling mock meats and vegan goods.

Categories: Vegan, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by veganvirtues

Quan Com Chay Giac Duc - Edit

This place is another highly recommended totally vegan eatery. While I was waiting for my dishes to be served I pooped into their grocery shop attached next door. My first to come across a vegan only grocery shop in Vietnam. Great to see wall to wall animal free products. I purchased some brown roasted rice with seaweed. I love to sprinkle onto my mixed vegetables and salads. They have many varieties of TVP products, allsorts of dried mushrooms, dried beans, soya products 'mock' products.
We ate selection of spring rolls and rolled rice paper stuffed with vegetables. selection of mixed spring vegetables and mushrooms, spicy mushroom hot pot came to 80,000 $4.00. They also have a buffet daily 40.000VND $2.00.

Pros: great value, good portions, good location

Return to Buon Ma Thuot Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Quan Com Chay Giac Duc closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.