Long Hoa

Contact 0905003639

866 Ton Duc Thang, Hoa Khanh Bac Lien Chieu, Da Nang, Vietnam,

Although there is a menu posted on the wall, the owner, who speaks fair English, simply asks foreigners if you want rice (with soup) or noodles. Main dishes are vegan but some dessert items are made elsewhere and may contain milk or eggs. Be sure to confirm. Basic, local atmosphere with fans and steel tables and stools. No Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by tmeash

fantastic! - Edit

This is the kind of place that you stumble across and then come for every meal of your stay. Everything on the menu is less than 15000vnd so great value for money. Don't just go with noodles or rice though, point to random stuff on the board, point to fellow customers dishes, ask for bun bao - you really can't go wrong. There's a guy up front, about 40 y/o who speaks good English who can recommend you something, or, just approach the older ladies up the back and point out things you want to try. Smiles and thumbs up get you a long way here.

Pros: cheap, delicious , very helpful server

Cons: you have to seek out service, rather than expectin, none

so yum! - Edit

Very tasty. I had a rice dish called com dia which they decided for me and my partner had mi xiu noodles. Both really good! Was 30,000dong for the both of us.
Simple locals place, friendly staff. Would recommend this place.

Pros: tasty, local, cheap

Perfect local spot - Edit

The owner here is so friendly and insisted on treating us as family, paying the local price (equivalent to $0.50 USD per meal). It's northwest of the city but worth it if you're in the area or have a motorbike. We ate here for most of our meals for about 4 days and were never disappointed with the food. The noodles in the tomato broth were my favorite. The owner even let us purchase 1.5L of soy milk since we couldn't find any in the store.

Pros: Cheap, Friendly staff, Delicious food

Cons: Location

Return to Da Nang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Long Hoa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1138 times since Aug 2012.