Quan Chay 15

15 Nguyen Trai, Dong Ha, Vietnam

Tiny eatery operating out of the hall of the owner couple's house. Offers a daily dish which varies.

Categories: Vegan, Vietnamese

First Review by mfalgas

delicious safe haven for vegans on the road - Edit

Little buffet style vegan eatery. Everything I had was delicious, and I tried all of the options. No fake meat. Tasty salad and stir fried options with tofu and various single veggie dishes too. Made in the morning like other local vegan places so don’t expect a piping hot meal.

Pros: no worries of fish sauce here!

Small place, good price - Edit

I found this place just walking down the street. It is a very small eatery. It is run by an old couple and the 'restaurant' is just the hall of their own house, which is very common in Vietnam. As I speak Vietnamese, I cannot know for sure if they speak English but I don't think they do. There is no menu, it is just a daily dish. The restaurant is 100% Vegan. On the day we went there, we were served rice, with boiled cabbage, artichoke and some mock meatballs with Vegan sauce, with a small bowl of hot spicy soup with tomato and pineapple. Very tasty. It was just 20.000 VND, which is very cheap so we gave them a tip. The restaurant is near the Muong Thanh hotel. If you walk from the hotel on Nguyen Trai street, you will cross a railway line and the restaurant is on your left some metres after the crossing.

Pros: Very cheap, Good food, enough, In the city centre

Cons: Small if you are a big group

Return to Dong Ha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Quan Chay 15 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.