First Review by Rachel Joseph

Not vegetarian! - Edit

I ate at this small restaurants on two occasions. It was easy to communicate with the stuff as they had a flash card. However on my second visit, a piece of real chicken with bone in it was accidentally placed on my plate. Now I know how they get their flavours.

Cons: Not vegetarian or vegan!

Very Enjoyable - Edit

Yeah, as already said - the staff here don't speak english, but have cue card with some keywords on

I just said veggie and got a mixed plate. All the food is veggie anyway. They're big into the mock meats in Vietnam and was delighted by a tofu style bbq spare rib off the bone lol. Many years since I recall that taste

The staff are really friendly, I went on my own and was sat with a long table of Vietnamese who were most amused by my use of a fork

Reasonable price too!

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Good value

Good food - Edit

Some of the food was good, and that's the important part. (I'm not a big fan of tofu, and some fake meats were ... weird.) And it was cheap. But it gets a bit boring not having a clue what you're eating.

Cons: No English, No menu

amazing - Edit

This is the place we've gone back to most on the island. Small menu but very tasty. Great place to meet the locals,super cheap great food which is quite spicy (as wanted)

Make sure to look up in the roof if you sit inside...

Pros: cheap

Cons: no English spoken

Great cheap eats. - Edit

This is the first veggie place serving vietnamese food I have seen in Vietnam. Its heavy on the mock meat so you couldn't eat here everyday but its good for an occassional feast. This is the only place I have been able to enjoy 'pho'.

Return to Phu Quoc Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Quan An Chay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1361 times since Sep 2010.