Quad Cafe Bar

Contact 01332290606

Market Place, Cathedral Quarter, Derby, England, DE1 3AS

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe bar on the ground floor of the cinema building. Has a vegan menu with several items (you have to ask for it); plus something vegan for most option on the regular menu (apart from dessert). Holds events such as live music. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Kalilibird

Vegan Menu - Edit

Has plenty of veggie options but also a full vegan menu available upon request (or often the menus are available near the cutlery). Nothing really fancy but that's fine by me! They have at least one version of everything on the main menu - a pizza, a burger, a wrap etc. and in my recent experience it's always nice, tasty food and you get good portions of it too. They have soy milk for drinks. No main/home made deserts are vegan but most the packet puddings (flap jacks etc.) seem to be vegan.

Pros: Full vegan menu, large portions, fresh food, lovel

Not bad - Edit

Not a fancy menu. but they do have a vegan menu. We had veg lentil burger which was kind of dry, mushroom soup with plain brown bread and pizza with just veggies on top. It wad opened till 10 pm and was the only place we found open late. No dessert.

Pros: Vegan Menu, Open Late

Cons: Serves flesh and secretions, Slightly pricy

Always a great place to visit - Edit

I go to the Quad a lot, but have recently become vegan, so no more of their amazing homemade scones, if you are veggie definitely try one. I went with my partner the other day for the first time since becoming vegan and was chuffed to find that they provide a vegan menu. It was on the bar, so if you can't find it just ask a member of staff. I actually ordered something off of the main menu, the falafel burger, as the waitress just changed it to have houmous instead of Mayo. My burger and chips were great, though I would have preferred the burger had been made on site, I think it was from a packet, still nice, and the portions were large. Friendly staff, and had a look round the current gallery exhibition also.

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan menu, Large portions

Return to Derby Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Quad Cafe Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.