First Review by Zmeika

Boring like Geneva - Edit

I've been there 3 times. The taste is blah. I mean, you feel things are fresh, the presentation is fine, the price is ok. But the bottom line is almost tasteless.. I mean add some spice will you guys!!! it all tastes so similar.. I asked the second time to spice things up and I was turned down :(
If you dont get a starter and a main dish, you'll still be hungry..

Pros: Contemporary, Clean and tidy, multiple choices for vegans

Cons: Tasteless, unwillingness to adjust , small portions

Excellent and filling lunch on the go - Edit

I was travelling through Geneva for a day and this was near my hotel. I forget what I ordered but it definitely had tofu and I think Beluga(?) lentils, but it was very delicious and extremely filling. They had at least a couple of options that were vegan and also gluten-free, and while it certainly wasn't cheap, I think it was relatively on par with the rest of the city in terms of cost. They also serve you in very convenient to-go containers if you wish, and I am pretty sure my meal was made right when I ordered it.

Pros: Delicious, filling

Cons: a little expensive

disappointment - Edit

I visited on foot of good reviews. The only veg option was chilled turnip with chilled beetroot topping on a cold 5th of Dec. That was followed by a small amount of rice topped with some carrot and yes you guessed it more turnip, at least that was hot but equally tasteless . I had to resort to the table condiments to make the dishes more palatable. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news . I had hoped for better fare. Patrick veggie for 43 years

Pros: clean, staff did make an effort

Cons: atmosphere cold, expected a soley veg/vegan restraunt

Love it! - Edit

Great and charming place, with very nice people.
There are a big choice of vegan dishes and desserts (the chocolate mousse with silken tofu is amazing!) and they even propose delivery.
I'll definitelyy come back! :)

Pros: Great vegan dishes and desserts, Free delivery, Very nice people

Cons: Toilets outside, Small

very nice place!!! - Edit

the main thing in this place is the veg stuff and the meat stuff are separated. it's a healthy fast food place with many veg, non gluten choices. very good prices.good deals like starter+main dish+dessert in only 21. and they even gave us an extra desert just because they wanted to surprise us!!

Pros: good food, meat is separated , good prices

Highly recommended - Edit

Great spot, good products, lactose-free desserts.
In the vegetarian menu, some dishes include eggs.

Service team is very polite and attentive.

No toilet in the restaurant, u need to ask for the keys and go to the shopping mall.
The best in the menu in my opinion was entrée with black lentils and avocado, as the main dish I would choose tofu+vegetables, and the chocolate mousse as the dessert.

Very satisfied!!!

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Qibi - Bergue closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2863 times since Mar 2012.