Q&B Restauracja

+48-226930973

Morcinka 5/30 (at Powstańców Śląskich), Warsaw, Poland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese bar with vegan options in separate menu offering replacement for almost every meat dish. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Mirage

Exceptional service in typical vietnamese bar - Edit

Have I said in title that Q&B is a typical vietnamese bar? Well, it's not 100% true. First thing you will notice after entering the local is very good design. Sure, it's a little bit cliche but I don't think that you have seen as good-looking and clean vietnamese bar, even restaurant (!) in Warsaw. What's even more interesting is the staff. As in most places in capital city, they don't speak Polish really fluent but it's acceptable. What really knocked me off my feet is the way they behave. I was eating in many places all around the world in 5* restaurants and haven't seen as big commitment. It was so huge that I even consider that it was an one time accident but I hope not! They were so kind that I can't even say it in words. They also promote vegan menu in every possible way, recommending these options to every customer.

About the food, taste of it is a standard vietnamese kitchen. Nothing bad and nothing superior neither but the ingredients are fresh and based on their look I think that none of them were frozen before serving. Portions are also really OK!

Til the end of August 2017 there is also a promotion -30% for everything (including drinks), so for TWO dishes, ONE appetizer and THREE drinks I have paid 8,5 EUR. But even without it, it's dirty cheap.

Pros: STAFF!!!, Good value.

Cons: Nothing really exceptional in menu.

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Q&B Restauracja closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.