• PVD Pizza

Pizza
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan pizza, calzones, pasta, and “chicken” wings. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Venue map for PVD Pizza
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Vegan4lifer

fratboyvegan

Points +194

22 Feb 2023

Great spot near the airport

This spot was a lifesaver after we got a late flight to T.F. Green. The vegan Buffalo chicken pizza we ordered hit the spot and was very satisfying

Pros: Location, Late hours, High quality vegan food!

eamoore333

Points +132

12 Nov 2021

Amazing Calzone!

My husband and I spent a weekend going to all of our favorite vegan restaurants in Boston. On the drive back, we stopped at PVD Pizza in Warwick to finish our "food tour". We could not resist the idea of a vegan calzone, which we'd been unable to find before. We both loved calzones as kids and this calzone did NOT disappoint. It was so delicious. It was the best food I had all weekend, which included some tough competitors! The staff was also very nice. My only complaint is that it was so expensive. $4.00 up-charge for vegan cheese and $4.00 up-charge for faux chicken (compared to an up-charge of 50 cents for flesh and no charge for regular cheese). Paying $8 to make a vegan version of a menu item (with no deduction for the dairy cheese you're not using) is unusual and a major bummer. We spent $21.83 for just one calzone (includes 3 or 4 add-ins and 15% tip). It was worth trying though, incredibly tasty! Just wish we could have each had one!

Updated from previous review on 2021-11-10

Pros: delicious, vegan cheese available, impossible meat and faux chicken available

Cons: $4 upcharge for vegan cheese, $4 upcharge for impossible meat/faux chicken, faux chicken is not labeled vegan

happykayisland

Points +57

31 May 2021

BEST VEGAN CHEESE

Would be 5 stars if I could rate higher!! Best vegan cheese, it’s cheesy tasting and has a broiled finish.

Pros: Great vegan cheese, Fluffy crust

Vegan4lifer

Points +29

23 Apr 2021

Amazing!

I love this place. It’s my new go to. It’s also flare at being able to get vegan food delivered. They have faux chicken and impossible meat. They also have a vegan cheese option. You can build your own pasta, pizza, or calzone using these items it’s soooo good.

Pros: Delivery to my house!, Yummy vegan options, Great thick pizza dough