CLOSED: Raw Gourmet

+37120399555

A Chaka 47, Riga, Latvia, LV-1011

Previously named Putni un Pukes, this is a family restaurant in a warmly lit interior with wooden furniture, linen tablecloths, live flowers, and adorned with paintings by Latvian artists. Offers vegan and vegetarian as well raw food. Has fresh juices, smoothies, green cocktails, and herbal teas. Desserts are prepared with no eggs or refined sugar. Also sells healthy candies with nuts and dried fruits. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Latvian

First Review by Jevgenija Lisa

Good raw food - Edit

I've only had time to eat here twice, but the food was good each time. It's great there are more raw food restaurants in Riga especially one with such a large menu.

Great New Vegan Raw Restaurant - Edit

Finally a great raw restaurant in Riga. Beautiful, light atmos with friendly staff. The prices are excellent and the menu is extensive and imaginative. The raw desert display is enough for a visit.
We tried the special one raw green soup and one cooked veggie soup. The entree' consisted of a raw cauliflower with a pink sauce and the other cooked veggie cutlets. Everything awesome. Just what we were looking for.
The raw soup was really excellent. Very satisfying for a green soup and the cooked cutlets were delicious.
We highly recommend this gem.

Pros: Raw Selection, Service, Selection

all the most delicious for vegans!! - Edit

Amazingly tasty, creative, wholesome dishes .the first thing I ordered was a smoothies, I liked it and I decided not to stop. tasted the soup, then the second, so all the delicious that I could not leave without dessert.

Return to Riga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Raw Gourmet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.