First Review by Meera Trivedi

Great Indian food at very small prices - Edit

Pushap restaurants are among the best Indian restaurants in Montréal: pure vegetarian with prices close to the ones in India, but in Montréal! For 5 euros, you will have a full menu with a dessert. The food is good and similar to the one in India (oily and spicy) and can be made vegan on request. Try the thalis. The place could have been more coloured but remains pleasant.

Pros: authentic Indian food, inexpensive, friendly staff

Cons: basic decoration

Awesome little place - Edit

What a great little place... great food, great prices and such helpful staff. The food is fresh & very tasty. I was impressed with the selection and the daily special is $5.95 and changes daily... Can't say enough except that I will be back!

Pros: quality, taste, price

Cons: none!

Great take out! - Edit

I had an Indian food night and supplemented my home made fare with Pushap samosas and bindi (okra). This place is very good and affordable too! Samosas 3 for a dollar! And they are a nice size, not overly oily and full of flavour. Four bucks bought me 12 samosas which was plenty as an appetizer for my guests! If you are in the area and feel like a nosh, it is worth a visit. I am giving it 5 cows because, as a take-out place or small diner type place, it is good value for the money.

Pros: Easy access, lots of vegan choice, completely meat free

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pushap - Dollard closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2192 times since Mar 2008.