First Review by RosieWaters

Vegan supermarket - Edit

Great shop - well-stocked, lots of choice, helpful and knowledgable staff. I love the vegan 'wagon wheels'! Frozen food, fresh veg, chilled products and groceries stocked. Also gifts and toiletries.

Pros: good range, helpful staff

Just gets better and better - Edit

There is a fantastic range of vegan products here. Allow plenty of time to take it all in.

Pros: Plenty of variety, Well - curated selection of hard-to-find products

Cons: I would love to see more zero-waste bulk products.

Vegan shopportunities galore! - Edit

Very well stocked vegan grocery store, with a particularly fantastic chiller cabinet! An absolute gem to have so close to home, I feel incredibly lucky.

Pros: Wide range of products, Vegan toiletries, Location

Vegan Heaven - Edit

Having recently moved to Liverpool, I have just found this amazing completely vegan shop on Smithdown Road. I can't believe the range this shop has, the list feels endless and it's scary how much you could spend each visit. Compared to the similar shops in the UK, the product prices are brilliant, you always expect to pay more for quality products compare to the cheap rubbish in supermarkets, and being the only vegan shop in the whole of Liverpool this fab little company doesn't take advantage of this fact and doesn't push the prices up at all. The staff are so friendly and nothing was too much trouble, they said they would even order anything in for me that they didn't have....I can't imagine that there's anything that's not already there. Thank you so much Purple Carrot for existing in my life, I'm looking forward to trying all the goodies I bought today and can't wait to visit again soon!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-21

Pros: Amazing selection, Lovely staff, On all major bus routes

Cons: Is a little way out of town for me, Would like to have at least one late evening closi, Maybe a little cafe in the back?

Amazing Shop - Edit

Went there today and got Wheaty kebabs, vegenaise, round ups, schlagfx squirty cream, vegan egg, vego bars, ombars and loads of amazing fruit and veg. How have I only just found out about this place. People in Liverpool don't know how lucky they are. Worth the trek from St Helens.

Return to Liverpool Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Purple Carrot closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2815 times since Mar 2014.