Puro & Bio

• Ice-cream Ice Cream
  • ( 35 reviews )

Calle Asunción, 48, Sevilla, Spain, 41011

Chain of organic ice cream gelaterias. Offers a list of vegan ice cream flavors made from fruit or rice/plant milk. Has vegan yogurt topped with fruit as well. Serves coffee and some sweets. Previously at Paseo de Cristobal Colon, 9.

First Review by Mk27

Fab_Vegan

Points +86

24 Sep 2021

Tasty ice cream with some vegan options

Unfortunately many of listed flavors were not available, which was disappointing. The ones we tasted were very good though.

Isa.kl

Points +42

24 May 2021

Frozen yogurt was fine

They had a long list of vegan ice cream on the board but actually just had 4 which have been pretty similar. I took the vegan frozen yogurt which was quiet fine, nothing special.

pizzybot

Points +200

29 Jan 2021

Fantastic vegan ice cream

They have fantastic vegan ice cream flavors here. I had the vegan almond and the vegan ginger caramel, and both were excellent.

Bouldingue

Points +134

31 Jan 2020

Utterly disappointed: no vegan option! :(

We went there today, hoping to try delicious vegan ice-creams or vegan frozen yogurts. We asked the waitress what vegan options they had today and she just answered "none". We were speechless and super disappointed as their website clearly mentions "options for everyone"... So don't bother with Puro & Bio, there are plenty of other places that really offer vegan options in Sevilla.

Cons: ZERO vegan option, Unfriendly service

KineHolmen

Points +287

10 Nov 2019

Amazing!

The ice cream is so tasty, and without sugar! Some basic flavors, but also some unique flavors. Ended up going back several times!

ForGoodnessSeyks

Points +764

25 Oct 2019

Great vegan options!

Organic vegan ice cream and parfaits to cool us off on our hot summer walks along the water. Lots of great options and really great flavors.

See our whole 21 country Vegan Voyage:
Instagram: @ForGoodnessSeyks & @ForGoodnessSeyks_Foodie Facebook: For Goodness Seyks
Blog: ForGoodnessSeyks.com/blog
YouTube (subscribe!): For Goodness Seyks

We were hosted for this stay but please be assured this is an honest review.

KayleighM

Points +150

18 Oct 2019

Staff were a bit off and only a couple of options

I did not want coconut ice cream so was only left with the chocolate one - however it did have lots of flavour and was really nice!

I don't know if I would jump at going back if I was going out of my way but if you pass it is worth a visit just so you can have some ice cream in the sunshine😄

Pros: Vegan ice cream!, Vegan cone

Cons: Not much choice, Use of plastic!

jvitale88

Points +99

01 Oct 2019

Several vegan flavours!

Great gelato place with at least six different vegan flavours. I tried almond and chocolate (both very good) and my husband had the coconut which tasted very fresh with bits of coconut in it. The woman behind the counter was super friendly and happy to suggest flavours and fill our water bottles on a very hot day! The menu sign near the door suggested that they have vegan muffins but I didn’t see any muffins in the shop (only non-vegan cakes).

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Interesting flavours, Friendly & helpful staff

Cons: Pricier than other ice cream shops

Pelujazz

Points +30

20 Aug 2019

No defrauda

Amplia variedad de helados veganos. Yo pedí un yogur hecho a base de leche de arroz con macedonia y estaba delicioso. Relación calidad-precio-ubicación estupenda. Al lado del puente de Triana, genial para hacer un descanso mientras se visita Sevilla.

Pros: Muchas opciones veganas, Trato agradable, Terraza

FlyanSugar

Points +18

11 Aug 2019

Helados buenísimos

Tienen opciones veganas maravillosas y todo esta súper rico

Pros: Helado de Canela y jengibre

veggie_htx

Points +1569

28 Jul 2019

Doesn't get any better

Separate section with vegan gelato. So many options! Tasted really natural and flavorful. I loved it!

Janesflavours.nl

Points +103

Mostly Veg
26 Jul 2019

Vegan ijs bij Puro & Bio gelato! Yummy 😍

Het bestaat... ijs van 100% vegan, glutenvrij, sojavrij en van alleen nature aanwezige suikers. Verschillende smaken ijs en het is echt mega lekker! Ze hebben ook vestigingen in Italie.

Mijn favoriete ijssmaken: ijs op basis van rijstmelk met de smaken cocos en pistache 😍

Pros: Vegan ijs, Glutenvrij, Sojavrij

nagevear

Points +383

22 Jun 2019

creamy, dreamy vegan ice cream and sorbets

gorgeous pistachio, coconut and chocolate vegan ice cream. had other flavours including coffee. also had lovely sorbet, we tried mango and lemon. both delicious. the cones are not vegan - ask for a tub.

Pros: vegan ice creams labelled and separate from others

Cons: expensive, but worth it.

andreacomini

Points +28

Vegetarian
12 May 2019

Delicious and creamy

Tried out pistachio chocolate rice milk icecream as an experiment. Delicious and creamy! if it wasn't labelled I'd never have guessed it wasn't dairy

Pros: 6 vegan options

Aibarra

Points +92

18 Mar 2019

Good Ice-cream terrible attention

I live in Sevilla, and I discovered this Italian Ice cream shop not long ago.
I have to admit that is one of the best ones I ever tried.
Unfortunately the people working there is very rude and dont like to be asked for information (well, I am vegan and I like to know what I am eating) and also, they like to do things their way. (Like serving more of one flavour and just a bit of other one). Pistacchio is amazing, Mango is average, coconut is yummy crunchy with coconut pieces.

Pros: Creamy Ice cream, Pistacchio, affordable

Cons: Terrible attention, You cant decide which flavour goes as base/top, small space, crowdy, noisy

LaFaraona

Points +236

27 Oct 2018

Delicious vegan options

Great vegan ice cream (not just the fruit flavors) and all organic. This makes it a little more average than other places but you can get 15% discount vouchers at the nearby market del Arenal!! Just look neat the entrance , they are hanging on the wall.
Unfortunately the service was not very nice but I'd still recommend it!

Cons: no vegan cones

Aibarra

18 Mar 2019

agree 100% that the service es terrible.

caduran

Points +245

24 Oct 2018

amazing vegan ice cream options!

Ice cream shop close to the river with excellent vegan (rice milk) selections. Vegan options clearly indicated. Many ice cream shops in Spain cities have vegan options, but this place was my favorite. I enjoyed the chocolate and the cinnamon.

Pros: Numerous delicious vegan options

Cons: Serves dairy

NaamaAlexLevy

Points +72

04 Oct 2018

Unbelievably good quality of ice cream

I must admit I took the chocolate because it is the best one I had in my current lifetime. I tasted other ones and was amazing

veganglobe-trotting

Points +64

05 Aug 2018

WOW!!!!!!

Truly the best vegan (rice milk) ice cream I ever had. The very handsome and charming server recommended cinnamon with the chocolate..... so delicious! Yes, you must get two scoops. It’s so creamy, wonderful consistency. The cinnamon tasted like very cinnamonie rice pudding. Highly recommend!!! 👍👍👍

Pros: Best vegan ice “cream” I ever had!, Very handsome and friendly server, Adorable place

Cons: None!

TheVeganInSevilla

Points +89

31 May 2018

Amazing!!!

I got the medium size ice cream which gives you two flavors. I picked ginger/cinnamon and pistachio. It was AMAZING!!! While we were waiting for him to scoop my ice cream he also gave us a sample of the chocolate, which my boyfriend then decided to get. The server suggested to get it with the coconut flavor and the combination was really good! The ice cream is amazing and the staff is friendly and helpful. You have to check it out next time you go out for ice cream!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Most vegan options are also refined sugar free, Great staff!!

IvanCL

Points +64

19 May 2018

Heladeria con opciones veganas

Muchas opciones veganas tanto para helados como dulces

charlot669

Points +470

21 Feb 2018

Ginger & Cinnamon

Delicious Ginger & Cinnamon vegan ice cream- so delicious... tastes like chai. They have about six vegan flavours, you have to ask because they aren't on display. So good! Friendly staff & nice outdoor seating- They also have gluten free cones if that's your thing.

Pros: Tasty

LiamCooch

Points +530

20 Nov 2017

Amazing ice cream

I had the dark chocolate and almond flavours and they were really good! Good to see lots of vegan flavours available as well as a vegan cone and a few pastries too.

Pros: lots of flavours, vegan cones available, vegan pastries

JillFisher

Points +33

Vegetarian
08 Jul 2017

delicious vegan ice cream

Great option for tasty ice cream ! They have organic options and then about 6 daily separate vegan options . I had pistachio and coconut vegan- delicious!
Kids had organic option , not vegan , straccetella flavour- also delicious!

Teldja

Points +32

02 Apr 2017

excellent

A lot of vegan options for ice cream, it was so good. They also have few vegan cakes, and staff is really nice and pleased to answer your questions !

Jayneisastarr

Points +273

06 Feb 2017

Unique Icecream flavours

Wouldn't have known this place even had vegan options as no signage suggested it. (Thanks HappyCow!) Has quite a few different flavours that are hard to come by including pistachio. Very nice, worth the visit if you like icecream!

Pros: Unique icecream flavours, Handy location

dboughner

Points +87

22 Jan 2017

Ginger & cinnamon, OMG!

Best vegan Icecream I've had. So full of flavour. Absolutely make the trip here. I had ginger /cinnamon, chocolate and coconut and loved them all but the ginger /cinnamon was very unique. Price is comparable to other gelato shops.

Cons: No desserts or pastries and the cakes looked so go

Return to Sevilla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Puro & Bio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.