Puro & Bio Gelato

• Other Other
Contact +34-955115972

Paseo de Cristobal Colon, 9 (at Calle Adriano and Calle Antonia Diaz, near Plaza de Toros), Sevilla, Spain, 41001

A chain of ice cream/gelato parlors offers a few vegan flavors (dark chocolate, almond & coffee) made with non-GMO rice milk, vegan yogurt options with fruit & cereal toppings, and vegan crepes. Opened early 2016. Open Mon-Tue 12:00am-12:00am, Mon 12:00pm-12:00am, Tue 1:00pm-11:30pm, Wed 12:00pm-12:00am, Thu 12:00am-12:00am, Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Fri 12:00pm-12:00am, Sat 12:00am-12:00am, Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

First Review by Mk27

informative and delicious! - Edit

I stopped in a couple days ago and had a wonderful chocolate and cinnamon gelato. The employee helping me explained that they keep the vegan flavors out of the normal fridge because of their rice milk's different freezing temperature. They seem to rotate flavors, keeping about three or four vegan options at all times.

Me encanta - Edit

He ido un par de veces desde que soy vegana, la primera vez para comerme helado de kiwi y frambuesa que estabn super buenos, y la mejor granizada de melón de mi vida. Y la segunda vez probé su yogur vegano de leche de arroz y estaba tan bueno que incluso mis familiares se lo pidieron, aunque esta vez cambiaron su forma de hacer granizados y son simplemente helado con agua, no me gustó nada.

Pros: Muy rico., Variedad., Amables y serviciales.

Cons: Un poco caro.

Best vegan eating out experience ever - Edit

Puro&Bio had the greatest vegan ice-cream I've ever had, combined with the nicest and most helpful staff. The prices were also very friendly, especially for the quality.
Over the span of my 4 days in Sevilla, I tried all the vegan flavours and sorberts. The coffee ice cream and the chocolate one where ridiculously rich and delicious. I also loved the fruit sorberts which tasted exactly like the fruit.
The vegan yogurt was a very creative dish as you could pair it with a lot of different topping.
Overall if you're ever in Sevilla, Spain even, you must make a d-tour to try this life changing ice-cream.

Pros: Best ice cream you'll ever have, amazing staff, huge portions

Cons: serves milk ice-cream as well

YOU HAVE TO GO HERE - Edit

I've NEVER eaten something like that ,it's amazing!! I had a vegan yogurt with cherries and various toppings and IT was soooo delicious!!!!! The mango Smoothie is really good too!!
The waitress was really sympatic.

Pros: SO DELICIOUS, Not really expensive (for organic ice cream in a b

Great vegan ice cream! - Edit

I went today to Puro & Bio and I was super-satisfied! I had a chocolate, cafe, and almond ice-cream (all vegan; there were three other vegan flavours), and all tasted really good!

It's artisan ice cream, and you can tell, it basically feels like the ice cream I make by myself at home!

Also, they sell vegan milkshakes, but I haven't tried those. Will go back for sure, though!

Pros: Amazing ice-cream, Many vegan choices

Delicious vegan ice cream and yoghurt - Edit

This gelateria offers six vegan flavors made with rice milk.
The ice cream does not melt and the cornet is very crunchy.
It also offers vegan yoghurt with fruit and cereal toppings.

Both vegan options are delicious and the staff is very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Return to Sevilla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Puro & Bio Gelato closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.