Pureland Vegetarian

15, Blk B, Bgn Hj Awg Ahmad Bin Awg Hassan & Anak 2, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, BE 3978

Chinese vegetarian food. Offers economic dish for lunch in addition to menu selections. Reported some dishes and noodles contain egg. Location is opposite the Hua Ho supermarket in Kuilap. Confirmed open, Mar 2016. Open Tue-Sun 8:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese

First Review by jaysonemery

Tasteless - Edit

There are some vegetarian/vegan restaurants in BSB and therefore you're good to skip this one. It's quite far out of the center but I went all the way there to sample. Wasn't impressed.

I can only speak of the dish I ordered of course: Wonton noodles. The rice noodles were just the standard industrial noodles, and the wontons literally had zero taste. And I'm a wonton fan, so it takes a bit to disappoint me. I tried a mock-pork-meat 'bapoa' (steamed bread) too, and that one was quite ok.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-08

Pros: Not expensive

Cons: Tasteless, Out of the way

Nice and cheap Vegan Food - Edit

I ordered three small servings and rice and the total was $15.

I'm in Brunei for a business trip and there is little in the way of Vegan options so was very happy to find this place on Happy Cow. They opened tonight (Sunday) at 6pm so I believe their opening times are wrong on here. I'm spoilt in Melbourne for Vegan options and found this place pleasant but not as good as some in Melbourne, though to be fair it was about a third of the price!

Pros: All Vegan, Cheap, Nice Flavour

Return to Bandar Seri Begawan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pureland Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.