First Review by LeahWild

Not bad at all - Edit

Great to find a vegetarian restaurant that serves healthy, fresh meals in amongst a sea of fast food outlets in Taipei Main Station.

The restaurant itself was clean, bright and inviting. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful, and the food arrived pretty quickly.

The prices aren't the cheapest around, but you can get cheap and awful veg food, so I'm not averse to spending more for good surroundings. Besides that, the portions were actually quite large. The Borscht Noodle soup I ordered was actually too much for me, so my wife helped me finish it!

Quite a lot of choice, although being a vegetarian restaurant, you don't have a meat option available (fine by me!). I only say this, as one older couple behind us soon found out it was a vegetarian restaurant and decided to leave. Their loss - the food is great.

The only small downside was that my wife's soup, that came with the main meal, was cold, which wasn't great, but as soon as we mention it, she got a replacement immediately. Problem solved. All in all a good experience.

Pros: vegetarian, fresh, good choices

Cons: -

delicious fresh food - Edit

Not entirely vegan but lots of choice for vegans. delicious fresh ingredients, super sized portions, lovely open kitchen, vegetables cooked to perfection, fragrant herb hot pots and lovely attentive staff. Loved it!

Pros: fresh ingredients, huge hotpots big enough for two

Cons: a little pricey but because the portions were huge

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PureFood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.