Pure Kitchen and Organic Juicery

• ( 6 reviews )

9925 SW Bank Rd, Vashon, Washington, USA, 98070

Organic cafe est. 2010. Offers a menu of soups, salads, quinoa bowls, pies, muffins, vegetable juices, and whole food smoothies. Everything is vegan and gluten-free. Open Mon-Tue 11:00am-3:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm. Hours change seasonally.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Gluten-free

First Review by jamiemichelle_xvx

xamomax

Points +25

26 Sep 2021

Great place for bowls, and the healthiest option possible.

This is the only 100% vegan business on Vashon Island. It is a great choice for bowls with rice and beans and veggies and the like, along with smoothies and juices and deserts. The food here is probably as healthy as you can find. Get it to go, or dine in with limited outdoor seating. They also sell vegan dressings at the local Thriftway.

Pros: 100% fully vegan, and fresh., Excellent smoothies and juices

Cons: Small space. Not always open when you want.

XOXO

Points +1570

28 May 2018

Only vegan and GF

Food is ok, nothing great but people were super super nice (not like me and this review)

Pros: Nice people , Vegan and GF

Cons: Ok food

Semiconductor

Points +457

Mostly Veg
17 Aug 2017

Nice

The only thing to complain about: The opening hours. Okay, the menu could be larger, but the quality is very good.

I had a sandwich, and I was impressed, especialy about the bread.

Pros: Quality, Friendlyness of staff

Cons: Opening hours

SnuggleBear

Points +167

27 Oct 2014

Looking forward to a return trip

This is a small space with a few seats for eating. I got a massive bowl and a smoothie. The bowl was really bountiful with grains and vegetables and was really great. It was one of those filling meals that makes you feel good after consuming it.
I can't wait to return. Definitely a great place to eat in a really fun environment.

Pros: Good Food, Healthy Food

soph

Points +120

01 Nov 2013

Delicious and Great

So happy to have found this place! I went there for lunch in May 2013. The food was very good, and at a good price. I had some kind of mixed-bowl with quinoa, rice, greens, etc. as well as a delicious juice made with carrots. I also took their cheesecake to-go for my dessert. All-vegan, all organic, all good. Definitely stop by if you are on Vashon island!

Pros: Cute, Friendly staff, Vegan

jamiemichelle_xvx

Points +249

06 Aug 2013

Cute place!

I drove by and saw the word "Vegan" painted on the side of their building. It lured me in. The place itself is adorable and there are SO MANY food options. I was overwhelmed and incredibly excited. I got a wheatgrass shot, one of their cookies, a sandwich, and the fusion bowl. All the food is amazing. I may come back to Vashon one day just to visit this place again.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 05, 2013

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff

Return to Vashon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pure Kitchen and Organic Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.