Pure

• Vegan
Contact 206-434-9419

9925 Bank Rd, Vashon, Washington, USA, 98070

Organic, vegan and gluten-free cafe with fresh organic healthy food soups, salads, quinoa bowls. Gluten-free vegan desserts pies, muffins, house-made dressings, all organic vegetable juices, whole food smoothies and superfoods. Healing food dinners coming soon.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by SnuggleBear

Looking forward to a return trip - Edit

This is a small space with a few seats for eating. I got a massive bowl and a smoothie. The bowl was really bountiful with grains and vegetables and was really great. It was one of those filling meals that makes you feel good after consuming it.
I can't wait to return. Definitely a great place to eat in a really fun environment.

Pros: Good Food, Healthy Food

Delicious and Great - Edit

So happy to have found this place! I went there for lunch in May 2013. The food was very good, and at a good price. I had some kind of mixed-bowl with quinoa, rice, greens, etc. as well as a delicious juice made with carrots. I also took their cheesecake to-go for my dessert. All-vegan, all organic, all good. Definitely stop by if you are on Vashon island!

Pros: Cute, Friendly staff, Vegan

Cute place! - Edit

I drove by and saw the word "Vegan" painted on the side of their building. It lured me in. The place itself is adorable and there are SO MANY food options. I was overwhelmed and incredibly excited. I got a wheatgrass shot, one of their cookies, a sandwich, and the fusion bowl. All the food is amazing. I may come back to Vashon one day just to visit this place again.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 05, 2013

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff

Return to Vashon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pure closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2024 times since Apr 2012.