First Review by lai.9292

The best juice in PDX - Edit

Fresh juice crafted with organic and local produce and enjoyed in beautiful glass bottles that can be reused countless times.
Created by a team of ultra rad folks who are passionate, knowledgable, and hard-working. The creator is so intuitive when it comes to nutrition, and has helped me to heal when my body was in a state of unbalance.
They make an assortment of snacks, salads, and soups too! Yummiest! You can be assured that your salad will be unique and made with life-giving, local produce. Theu even have a forager for certain plants, which I think is pretty amazing. Hello flowers in my salad!
Alas! Good health is wealth...can't say enough good about Pure Simple Juice. They support other like-minded businesses of exceptional quality and dedication to good practice. I've discovered some truly outstanding products in their grab and go fridge at their storefront. I love the Dreamboat coconut yogurt. Do yourself a favor and eat this with fresh fruit.

Pros: organic , macrobiotic , local

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PURE Simple Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.