Pure Lovin' Chocolate

• Veg Shop Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact 250-590-0414

102-3 Fan Tan Alley, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 3G9

Artisan chocolate and confection company making everything vegan, soy-free, and gluten-free. Range includes chocolate truffles, peanut butter cups, sponge candy, caramel, gummy bears, jelly beans, and others. Available for online ordering. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by PureVeganLove

Yum! - Edit

Still nibbling on my box of all vegan chocolate and truffles! So many creative options and no animals were harmed in the making! Glad it gets enough business to stay open. Will definitely be coming back next time we're in he area!

Adorable, tiny, delicious - Edit

This place is super cute! Lots of amazing in house made chocolates. I dropped by while waiting for a table at a nearby brunch place. I wound up buying a bunch of chocolate which I promptly ate when I got back to my hosts house. I tried to go back the next day and purchase more to take home with me but they were closed for the holiday. Good news though! They are available at many of the local markets around town. Try all the neat flavours. Smooth, creamy, and decadent.

Pros: Yum, Neat flavour combos

delll... wait for it... licious! - Edit

Pretty tasty chocolate confectionairy! Lots of different flavor! I tried the maple creamed, lemon ginger, sweet orange, PB cup and I still have the coconut almond and caramel pecan to try. All of them had quite a good flavor (especially the fancy reese!) though, the maple one is lacking a bit of flavor I believe.

Pros: vegan chocolate (need I say more?), lots of flavor

Yummy chocolate - Edit

Yummy, guilt free chocolate. Got the peanut butter cups. They are great. Location is on semi-famous Fan-Tan Alley, easy to find.

Pros: Delicious, All vegan, good variety

Cons: little pricey

Delicious, Many Flavors! - Edit

Tucked away, slightly underground near Victoria's Chinatown, I happened upon this gem and chatted with the owner for a few minutes before purchasing a few truffles. They were delicious and I recommend visiting this place.

Pros: Maple Caramel, Orange filled, Adler Smoked salt

Amazing Treats! - Edit

My partner came home the other day with some treats from this place and they were to die for! I don't understand why anyone wouldn't be vegan with options like this! Can't wait to check out the place myself!

Pros: Amazing, Delicious, Unbelievable

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pure Lovin' Chocolate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.