Vegan-friendly
Juice bar
Beer/Wine
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. A more upscale kind of place with some healthier options and vegan items marked on the menu. Among the vegan choices are: forbidden rice noodle and quinoa pilaf both with tempeh add-on option, cauliflower tacos, quinoa black bean burger, and dessert coconut lavender red rice and flourless chocolate cake. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for Pure Kitchen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Greenom27

WittlePenguin

Points +57

26 Sep 2023

Delicious but Pricey

Had the roasted brussel sprouts for an appetizer and the summit bowl with tempeh for the main dish. Both DELICIOUS! Lots of vegan dishes as well as vegetarian dishes that can be easily made vegan per request. My only complaints would be that the place is pricey and the portion sizes for the bowls are on the small side. I would recommend adding a protein if you get a bowl, though that adds to the price. Staff was very welcoming and warm.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-26

Pros: Plenty of vegan options, Delicious food

Cons: Pricey

LiveWellIdyllwild

Points +1298

01 Sep 2023

Flavorful

Nice sit down experience. Food made fresh. Had carrot/ginger soup, crispy tofu (sauce is fabulous), and tacos. Pricey, but expected in this area.

Pros: Made fresh, Indoor/Outdoor seating, Friendly staff

Cons: Pricey-$9 for cup of soup

LauraRoss

Points +13

08 Jul 2023

Amazing food!

This was our best meal in Colorado, hands down from 3 kids and 2 parents! The bowls and salads were perfect, quick service, and the cocktails named after staff dogs were a sweet treat! Tried to give it 5 stars but not possible unless fully vegan per Happy Cow. Don’t miss this place!

TotallyRandom

Points +82

10 Oct 2022

Awesome vegan bowls

Stopped in here on our way to Breckenridge and had a great, healthy dinner — lots of vegan and gluten free options (and options that can be modified for vegan and/or gluten free), and plenty of dishes to keep meat eaters happy. Recommend the Pure Thai Bowl.

Pros: Lots of options for vegans and vegetarians , Gluten free options, Healthy and clean food

Cons: Service was a little lacking

MadDog

Points +50

06 Sep 2022

Management is a problem

PROS: We had a great meal on Fri and returned for another on Sat. Plenty of veg choices.
MANY CONS: We splurged and got the vegan flourless chocolate cake. It was TERRIBLE. The only flavor was raspberry based on the drizzle on top.
We ate a few bites and I told the waiter what we thought. He tried to tell me that because it was vegan, the flavor would be different. I told him that I worked for a chocolate company and that all chocolate is vegan(!). He tried to talk about milk chocolate, which is ridiculous. He did not offer to take the cake off of our bill.
We were quite bummed about the experience; I called Pure Kitchen about 20 minutes later. Once I waded through the auto-attendant, someone answered and I asked to speak to a manager. The person went away, came back and asked why. I said I had a complaint. She went away again and said to call back, they were too busy to take my call.
So I called back, about ten minutes to closing time (wading through the attendant again). I got voicemail asking to leave my number. So I did. I never got a call back.
I don't want to post this review. I wanted to be heard by management. I called back yet again a few days later. I was told that the General Manager Nile was on a break and would call me back. Never happened.
I can't recommend going to Pure Kitchen because of this experience.

Pros: The mains, The appetizers

Cons: The non-chocolate cake

Mika1975

Points +231

05 Sep 2022

Great surprise on our way from Breckenridge to Aspen

Many vegan options, clearly marked on main menu.

Pros: Clearly marked vegan and GF, Delicious , Great atmosphere

jrovegan

Points +304

21 Jul 2022

Pretty good

Stopped in on my way west on I70 for a healthy lunch. Convenient stop near the highway. Restaurant has sleek vibes and the presentation of the food was beautiful. Patio seating is nice with mountain views if you face away from the parking lot. The mandarin ginger salad wasn’t my favorite- there were candied nuts in it that made the whole thing way too sweet. The spring rolls sounded good but they were out. Would stop in again if I was out this way and order something else. Good selection of vegan options.

JenniferJillHarman

Points +583

08 May 2022

Fresh with lots of Vegan and GF options

Stopped here on our way home from Breckinridge- fantastic variety of options- the salads are huge, and even the avocado toast has vegan cream cheese! Lots of add-ons for salads and bowls, such as teriyaki jackfruit

Pros: Most things can be made vegan and/or GF, Lots of non-alcoholic drink options, Serving sizes are huge

mtn_kep

Points +61

09 Apr 2022

Great vegan options.

Friendly service, nice atmosphere, lots of free parking. Across from Whole Foods. Vegetarian, Vegan, and gluten free items are clearly marked on menu. I had the summit Crispy Brussels Sprouts and the Stir fry bowl. Delicious. I’ll try the roasted veggie tacos next time. Jessie was a great server.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great views of mountains , Delicious food

Jbuddy3

Points +470

25 Mar 2022

Pure Kitch 🤍

The ambience and vibe of Pure Kitchen is really stellar, a little classier but you’re not out of place with a hoodie and hat. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was pretty great.
There are plenty of very clearly labeled vegan/vegetarian options but I ordered the Veggie Tacos which are made with cabbage and cauliflower.
Very great experience and if in the area again would love to try some of their other options!

SummerLee

Points +1677

01 Feb 2022

Amazing Place!!

Best vegan options! Well labeled menu! Trendy vibes! While family was happy! Get the Brussels!

jessicakincaid

Points +16

30 Dec 2021

Good vegan option in summit

Across from Whole Foods. Lots of vegan options and yummy

Pros: Vegan options, Nice patio , Views

tracidmitchell

Points +24

22 Dec 2021

Best Avocado Toast I’ve Had

My husband had vegan tacos (veggie-based), and I had the avocado toast that was loaded with arugula, red onions, vegan cream cheese…and of course avocado! The atmosphere is really inviting and warm. Lots of sunlight and an amazing view of the mountains. A little expensive, but that was mostly because of the drinks. My daughter ordered a turmeric lemonade, and for what it was, was expensive. The hummus was pretty skimpy on the veggies…but the hummus was amazing. Would love the recipe.

Pros: Vegan Options

Irishdudeguy88

Points +58

21 Nov 2021

Great Choices

Great spot with many dishes that can be made vegan. The Avocado Dream was super flavorful, no idea what spice they used but it was really tasty. Southwest Bowl was delicious, the spiced tortilla strips were an excellent touch. I'd definitely come back.

Pros: Lots of dishes can be made vegan, Mountain view is amazing

debizg

Points +237

14 Aug 2021

Many Vegan Options

It was a real treat to find this place that prepares nourishing, nutritional nosh. I enjoyed the zoodle bowl and the hummus appetizer. Our party of five spent $150, including a 25% tip, beverages, entrees, and appetizers.

GracefulVegan

Points +168

08 Aug 2021

Amazing!

We throughly enjoyed the spring rolls, shishito peppers, Thai bowl, vegan poblano bowl, veggie tacos and vegan chocolate cake. Our server Greg was kind and knowledgeable. We highly recommend!!!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Nice atmosphere , Clearly marked in menu

MargueriteRegan

Points +30

10 Jul 2021

Best place in Frisco for vegans

Will delight your vegan taste buds. Pure Kitchen is a cutting edge restaurant in step with what's needed in 2021. Healthy, fresh, and lots of plant based. I had the shishito pepper appetizer, avo toast, and blueberry lemonade. Yum. So many enticing dishes to choose from that you won't be able to make up your mind! Tried almost every vegan possibility in Frisco. Pure Kitchen is definitely at the top of the game.

Updated from previous review on 2021-07-10

Updated from previous review on 2021-07-10

Pros: Lots of tasty, creative vegan choices, Clearly labelled dishes as vegan, veg, GF, Outdoor patio with magnificent view

shubbles

Points +194

24 Feb 2020

Vegggie full mountain eats

Lots of options with several vegan add ones: jackfruit, house made black bean quinoa burger, tempeh. Waiter started by asking about any dietary preferences/restrictions at our table. Menu was really well labeled. Great location near the bus transit center. Prices really reasonable for being in the mountains and the amount of food provided.

metope

Points +214

13 Jan 2020

Super yummy vegan food

Skiing in Copper and we wanted something to eat. My bowl was amazing.

Pros: Add jackfruit to your bowl, Spring rolls are awesome , The Shishito Peppers are so good

kim_100

Points +48

08 Sep 2019

Spectacular views

Interesting menu. Gluten free and vegan options that were interesting and unique. Outside seating overlooking mountains. Nearby lake and children’s play park. Also near whole foods. A perfect stop on our road trip.

Pros: Interesting menu, Wonderful scenery

Cons: Food was a little bland

pikesperk

Points +869

03 Sep 2019

Great find

Tons of options! A great find in Frisco. Had the spring rolls and jackfruit tacos (with vegan request). Menu is clearly marked vegetarian, vegan or vegan option. Very pricy however...ski resort prices in Frisco.

Pros: Lots of options, Fresh

rabbibeth

Points +202

07 Aug 2019

Wonderful

Thanks to Happy Cow, we found this gem. Awesome salads, bowls, hummus, veggie burger, lots of veggie friendly choices.

Pros: Creative, clean dishes, Lovely, friendly service , High quality ingredients

Cons: Slightly pricy

ljmp2571

Points +166

27 Jul 2019

Amazing vegan delicious options

Beautiful location with lots of vegan options. I lived my first experience here. The Lotus bowl is fabulous. Cool hip spot and I will be back.

Pros: Delicious food, Beautiful location inside and out

Cons: Serves some meat

niner

Points +315

16 Jul 2019

Very good

Great options for vegans and vegetarians. Also many gluten free options. Try to go during happy hour...

Pros: Vegan options, Gluten free options, Cool environment

Cons: Appetizers expensive

johnselph

Points +50

22 May 2019

Fresh ingredients and more!

Great vegan restaurant and also has meat and fish for folks. Some of best vegan choices I have seen anywhere.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great house smoked tempeh , Very vegan knowledgeable and accommodating

maddie122

Points +39

10 Mar 2019

Revolutionary Flavors

This place is AWESOME. Every person under the roof is passionate about local, sustainable, organic, etc. Their juices are customizable and made fresh to order (I had a celery base with beet and grapefruit). The cocktails all sound incredible, and I can't wait to go back and try them. For dinner, I ordered the Belgian Endive salad and added kale and tempeh. (Adding extra greens isn't a noted menu option, but when I told the waitress I wanted a big leafy salad, she suggested the addition!) The salad included purple rice noodles, endives, pickled radish, heaps of hazelnuts, VERY generous helpings of kale and tempeh, delectable Asian sauces, and additional pickled fruits with flavors and textures I've never experienced before. Oh, and the portion was ENORMOUS. It's not the cheapest restaurant, but boy do you leave satisfied. The decor is gorgeous, everyone is friendly, and there's vegan chocolate cake on the menu!! What else could you want apres ski??

Pros: Innovative menu, Full bar, Large portions

Greenom27

Points +53

02 Feb 2019

Amazing flavors & fresh ingredients

My husband and I had dinner here last week and were blown away. He’s an omnivore & I am vegan. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. She explained the entire menu and offered suggestions for each of us based on our dietary needs. They source all their food and beverages as locally as possible. The food was fresh, inventive and full of delicious flavors!! I had one of their fresh squeezed juices with vodka, the forbidden noddle bowl with tempeh, and the chocolate cake for dessert. I can’t wait to go back and try other menu items!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Fresh, local ingredients , Friendly, helpful staff

Cons: A little too expensive to eat there every day.