Pure Health Bar

Contact 732-988-9663

701 Cookman Ave, Asbury Park, New Jersey, USA, 07712

Serves meat, vegan options available. Full juice and smoothie bar, wraps, panini sandwiches, salads, breakfast. Vegan items offered include daiya vegan cheese, seitan, and soymilk. Uses mostly organic produce. Free Wi-fi. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Vieve

Amazing Offerings - Edit

The food is excellent and organic. The space is gorgeous and the classes they are offering are outstanding. Love the yoga teachers! You have to take Chuck's yoga class. Super knowledgeable guy and a fun workout! The smoothie's are heavenly! Seriously....ya gotta go!!!! :)

Pros: Amazing Staff, Great Teachers, A+ for Atmosphere

Best smoothies and wraps! - Edit

This place might serve organic chicken but I am a vegan and I was able to get a delicious smoothie substituted the froyo with almond milk - had a yummy veggie wrap with melted daiya cheese sooo good!
Also have to try the match green tea I do a shot of that mixed with B12 and gives me just the boost I need. Also done the 3 day juice cleanse and its better than any other cleanse I've done. LOVE it here :)

Return to Asbury Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pure Health Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1616 times since Jun 2012.