Pure Green - Financial District

• Other Other
212-653-8830

123 William St (at Between Fulton & John), New York City, New York, USA, 10038

A mostly vegan juice & smoothie bar which is part of a chain. All the juices and acai bowls are vegan. Some of the smoothies contain whey protein. Also offers juice cleanses (vegans please inquire). Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by graciepajonk

Good acai bowls (recommended in summer) - Edit

Was staying nearby so thought I would try this for breakfast. I tried an acai bowl with cashew butter which was HUGE, but blended with ice, so a very cold breakfast. it was good and filling.

The same place also houses a coffee shop and another place at the back with bagels and breakfast/lunch items, so it was good to visit with my colleagues. The place at the right hand side has vegan cookies.

Updated from previous review on 2017-12-09

Pros: Friendly staff, Filling tasty cold acai bowl

Amazing smoothie bowls! - Edit

Best smoothie bowl I have ever had! And I have had LOTS of smoothie bowls. I tried the almond butter acai bowl, and had it everyday for breakfast during my three day business trip to NYC. If you are calorie conscience, ask for the almond butter and the granola on the side. Smoothie bowls are vegan!

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pure Green - Financial District closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.