CLOSED: Pure and Supreme Cuisine

Contact 216-527-4477

530 Euclid Ave (at Colonial Market Place, downtown), Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 44115

Vegan food vendor operating in the marketplace food court, #33, since spring 2013. Offers a variety of vegan dishes as well as raw food and salads, fresh juices. Reported closed to HappyCow, Mar 2016. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Soul Food

First Review by LindyG

Very Vegan and Very Delicious - Edit

i enjoy the occasion when i can get out of the office and walk down and enjoy what's cooking.

some wonderful delicious lunches.

i recommend this dining spot.

Pros: delicious, vegan, fair

Cons: can be a wait

came here today as was visiting Cleveland for the day. The place is in a marketplace in the food court area. The dish I really wanted to try was the gyro but they ran out as I came at 2:30. I opted for a Falafal wrap with the soup of the day.

The service was good but for me the food was a little bland. Maybe I like it spicy.

Next time I'll try the gyro which is their most popular item on the menu

The food is Supreme - Edit

They named their restaurant correctly.
They use only fresh and organics ingredients. The food is cooked daily in the morning and served at lunch. I do not have to worry it's 100% Vegan (no cross contamination) and Healthy.

Pros: Worth the wait, Filling and tasty, Healthy and Vegan

Just Awesome! - Edit

I went today for lunch, and I've got to say this was the best vegan food I've ever eaten. It was flavorful, portion sizes were large, and the ingredients were all obviously very fresh. I had the cheesesteak gyro. It was HUGE. The avocado slices were perfectly ripe and very fresh. The "gyro meat" was so tasty, with just the right amount of spice. I didn't want to stop eating!
Even if you're nit a vegan, this was just some wonderful food. I'd highly recommend it!

Pros: Fantastic food, Not bland vegan fare, Friendly service

Cons: A little crowded at lunch time

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pure and Supreme Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5834 times since Aug 2012.