Pure Alchemy

Contact 203-265-5000

236 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, Connecticut, USA, 06492

Juice bar and cafe serving organic juice and smoothies, raw vegan desserts, rice bowls, wraps and salads. The only non-vegan item is honey. Since 2015. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-6:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:30am-4:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by GKJ

Not Filling or Cheap but Tasty - Edit

I recently stopped by for lunch because I was happy to find more vegan options in South Central CT. However, the California burger I ordered was not all like I had expected. It was on a cracker-like bun and was served cold with only ketchup and lettuce. It was very tasty but I felt like I wasn't getting my money's worth (burger was $11). I think it might have been raw (which would explain it being served cold), but if so I think that should be specified since it is very different than what one would expect a burger to be. It also would have taken 2-3 of those small patties to fill me up. I would recommend trying this place out if you want to treat yourself to a snack or juice/smoothie. However, if you're looking for a cheap filling meal I don't think this is the place.

Pros: Healthy, Tasty flavors

Cons: Expensive , Small portions

Love it! - Edit

Very wide variety of juices, smoothies, teas and eliris to choose from. The staff is patient and very kind. I haven't had a drink I didn't like. It is a little expensive, but everything is so good!

Pros: All vegan.....except the honey Lots of options sup

Cons: A little expensive, but worth it for the quality o

Return to Wallingford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pure Alchemy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.