Pura Vida

423-661-8736

163 River St (at Coolidge Park), Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, 37405

Serves fish, vegan options available. Juice bar and cafe offering vegetarian, vegan, and fish alongside a selection of fresh juices, smoothies, sweet treats, and acai bowls. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Dancingpurplemermaid

love it! - Edit

This place is the best! They have super fresh juices and really good raw treats. Super cute interior too!

Special - Edit

I do not know, why it says it serves fish - I am confused because I was there and in my view it was vegetarian and vegan only.

Already when you enter Pura Vida which is located close to the Walnut Bridge in Chattanooga it is a welcoming atmosphere - I really liked the painted menu on the wall (look at the gallery). The owner (or employee) was super friendly. Unfortunately we already had somethign to eat, so there was only space left, but I still wanted to try out some dessert. He recommended his favorite vegan chocolate cashew cheesecake (no photo it melted in the sun and I had it the next day, but it was really delicious!). I ordered the iced Matcha Latte and one of their best seller self juiced juices (pineapple, apple, ginger, mint). I LOVED the juice! So delicious! The Matcha Latte was also very good and I was very impressed, because they make everything on their own: they even make their own almond milk, so it is definitely worth going there.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-12

Pros: organic, friendly staff, yummy

Cons: pricey

SOisasemivegan 25 Sep 2017 - It says they serve fish because they have a sandwich with smoked salmon on it. Everything else is meatless as far as I know.

Return to Chattanooga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pura Vida closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.