First Review by LobkeBrasseur

Quiet and Friendly Resturant - Edit

This is a Indian resturant with what appears to have a extenstive western menu as well. As a vegan I came here because i wanted to support one of the few 100% vegie resturants in the area. I enjoy Indian food but was in the mood for something a but more western however after being informed the potato and mushroom veg burger was in fact simply french fries with mushrooms between a bun i thought I'd better stick to the Indian menu. I ordered the aloo gobi and my friend got the paneer dosa. As with the other reviews....be mindful...its spicy. We both can handle spice but I wouldnt have wanted the dishes any spicer. Good Indian food at a fair price.

Pros: 100% veg resturant

Tasty! - Edit

As 2 vegans we found the menu had a good amount of choice for us, there are so many dishes to choose from! We had a mixed veg curry and a hot spicy potato dish which were both very nice. Staff were friendly and service was fairly quick and prices were cheap

Pros: Cheap, Extensive menu

wide menu - Edit

Extensive vegetarian menu. Reasonable cleanliness for this area. The food was great but make sure to ask the staff or owner for non-spicy selections if you can't handle spicy dishes.

Pros: centraly located in the tourist area, wide selection, pleasnt wait staff and owner

nice food, relaxed atmosphere - Edit

the food is great, but on the expensive side. they have nice tandoori rotis and a good dal.
watch out for the curd(yoghurt) though, it's sweetened.great place to go if you want some quiet and don't mind paying a bit for it. staff is very friendly!

Pros: tandoor, nice and quiet

Cons: price, alcohol bar

Return to Pokhara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Punjabi Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 909 times since Aug 2007.