Punjabi Hut

716-285-7479

26 Niagara St, Niagara Falls, New York, USA, 14303

Serves meat, vegan options available. A buffet style Indian food restaurant that serves mostly vegetarian and offers vegan options. Rotis (flat bread) are served with your meal.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by rmark25

yummy Indian food with vegan options - Edit

Little place, great food, very helpful waitress made sure to come back and let us know that she made a modification to our order because it wasn't vegan originally.

Pros: great flavors, vegan options, friendly staff

great food, nice people - Edit

I knew I was going to have a problem finding many vegetarian choices when I visited Niagara Falls for the 1st time last May. I was very pleased to find Punjabi Hut very close to my Hotel and close to the Rainbow Bridge connecting the USA with Canada. The owners were very friendly and answered all my questions about the food. I have to say that it was some of the best Indian Food I have ever tasted. They kept offering me Rotis, which were great. It was buffet style and out of all the options, only 1 contained meat. I think they change the menu around, so I don't know if that's always the case. It's simple dining with plastic silverware, which is not really an issue with the quality of homemade food you get for the right price. Next time I visit Niagara Falls, this place is on my list.

Pros: Food, Prices, Quality

Return to Niagara Falls Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Punjabi Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.