Punjabi Dhaba

( 1 review )

119-16 101 Ave, Richmond Hill, Queens, New York, USA, 11419

An Indian vegetarian restaurant with vegan options (please inquire as they are not clearly labeled). Some items are offered for lunch only. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Catering

1 Review

First Review by SendNooch

My Go-To Indian Resturant - Edit

I love the food here, everything is spicy, authentic, and tasty! Most of the staff does not speak fluent English so unfortunately, it's not incredibly uncommon for them to give me a wrong order. Additionally, every now and then the food quality won't be all that great. On a few occasions, the chana masala that I order (which is basically chickpeas and potato in a spicy sauce) will be very watery with little to no chickpeas. Sometimes my naan will be burnt too. But more often then not, my food will be near perfect, so regardless, this place is still my go-to Indian restaurant. When I do eat here, I always order the peas pullau, garlic naan, yellow daal, and chana masala, so as long as they don't mess up my order, it's very yummy! Would not recommend this restaurant to people who don't like spicy food.

Pros: Authentic Indian Couisine, Good Value (On Most Days)

Cons: Most of Staff Doesn't Speak English Fluently, Not Uncommon for Orders to Get Messed Up

Return to Queens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Punjabi Dhaba closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.