Punchline

Contact 2466221498

Hastings main road, near the beach (at opposite Healthy Horizons Hotel), Bridgetown, Barbados,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Veg except for fish. Rastafarian healthy food eatery offering smoothies, juices, veggie burgers, vegan ice cream. The vegan food is cooked separately. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by Shezza1

Delicious and healthy. - Edit

Healthy,delicious, home-made smoothies,vegan ice cream (many flavors),vegan patties,salads fries(home-made)and much more.
Small eat in area of 2 tables so mostly take away.
I highly recommend it! :)

Pros: Healthy, homemade, tasty, well priced and friendly

Lovely smoothies, good veg and vegan options - Edit

The owner Julia is a genuine lover of healthy food options. Great spot to grab some take-away and lots of selection. Fresh home-made veggie patties, home-made vegan ice cream and fried potatoes..and lots more :)

Pros: tasty, decent prices, willing to make to order

Cons: only 2 tables so take away is best

Vegan menu but not in a rush to open!!!!!! - Edit

I was delighted that I found on Happy Cow that Punchline was a few minutes walk from my hotel in Hastings and it was lovely to have a vegan place nearby. The first time I went I got a Rasta salad, fresh orange juice and ice cream. The food is tasty and very reasonable priced. The second time I went was on my last day when I had planned to get lunch and something for the return flight home. The opening hours on the window said from 11.00hrs. We arrived at 11.40 and it was closed. Someone around the back said they would open within 20 minutes - 12.00hrs. A little after midday, someone in the store indicated "5 minutes". We were still waiting outside at 13.00hrs when we left as did other customers. It's a shame. The food is nice but you have to be open to serve people!!! If it's open when you visit, pop in for lovely vegan food. Just don't expect it to open when it says it will be!!!!

Pros: Clear vegan menu, Vegan Ice cream, Good food

Cons: Caribbean time!!!!, No obvious washroom facilities.

Return to Bridgetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Punchline closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 721 times since Dec 2014.