Przystanek Pierogarnia

ul. Rynek Dębnicki 3, Krakow, Poland, 30-319

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small place offering Polish food. Specializes in pierogi (dumpling). One is labeled vegan (filled with lentils), but dough is vegan for all pierogi so the ones with fruits or mushrooms are vegan-friendly. Check to be sure. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Polish, Non-veg

First Review by Emmagraham

Vegan pierogi !!! - Edit

A tiny take out place with a few counter seats but oh so worth the walk to get here! There is one vegan pierogi on the menu that is filled with lentils and was really good. They also confirmed when we asked that the dough was vegan as well as the filling in the cabbage and mushroom kind, so we had those as well. They had both cherry and strawberry pierogi too that we were told could be made vegan by leaving the cream they normally come with off of them. You guessed it, we ate those too and then waddled back to where we were staying very full and happy!

Pros: Vegan pierogi, what's not to love?

Cons: Limited seating

Amazing! - Edit

So glad I found this place! A small take out counter for pierogis. They have one labelled vegan with lentils which was very good, and they have a cabbage and mushroom pierogi as well which they assured me was also vegan. I also had the cherry and strawberry pierogis which were delicious! They serve meat as well, but the dough is vegan so any of the veg fillings will be vegan. Absolutely delicious and incredibly cheap. I got three plates of pierogis and a bottle of water for around $25. if you're looking for authentic polish pierogi, this place is a must!

Cons: none! would give 5 stars if i could

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Przystanek Pierogarnia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.