ProteinHouse

( 1 review )
480-502-5183

7077 E Mayo Blvd Ste B-100, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85054

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu designed with the athlete/fitness lifestyle in mind as well as build-your-own. A section dedicated is to plant powered proteins, includes vegan pancakes. Vegan protein available for smoothies. Signature bowls can be made vegan by substituting with organic tofu and vegan cheese. All sauces are vegan. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Tigra220

Healthy Option in North Scottsdale - Edit

I have tried the vegan versions of both the Berry Blast (an Acai smoothie) and Skinny Bitch smoothies. I did not like either; both were too grainy and earthy/gritty. . I asked them to remove the whey but I am assuming they added a vegan protein powder (which is an option), which I did NOT request. Vegan body builders and those who are used to, or like the vegan protein powders may enjoy it.

I have also tried the Vegan Blueberry pancakes. They are gluten free and come topped with fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, and blueberries) and coconut flakes. They were good, but not amazing and not worth $11. If you eat in store, they have maple syrup and agave available in their condiment section. I ordered to go and they did not include any syrup or knives.

Also, they do not automatically give you a receipt, even when paying with a credit card. I had to request my receipt every time.

Also, I was not a fan of how when I first came in and inquired about making a smoothie vegan, the lady at the register responded with uncertainly; that was very unsettling to me. Luckily, the printed menu is very helpful in letting you know how to veganize items.

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ProteinHouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.