Primrose Natural Foods and Juice Bar

Contact 01245258897

89 Moulsham St, Chelmsford, England, CM2 0JF

Little shop and organic juice bar offering plant-based, gluten-free food including salads, raw soups, raw cake, smoothies, and elixirs. Also offers nutritional workshops, raw food classes and has a resident herbalist onsite. Delivery is available, please phone ahead with your order. Shop stocks a range of well-know health food brands. Opened Mar 2016.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Julietteskitchen

Absolute Gem! - Edit

I love this place, the food, the people and the atmosphere. As I suffer with food intolerances Primrose is ideal for me. I can eat everything on the menu without having to ask what is in it. All the food is super tasty, there is a huge selection of juices and the sweet treats are better than anything I have tasted before. All the food is completely clean, nutritionally dense, raw and ORGANIC which is near impossible to find when eating out.

I often get take aways for me and my son when I haven’t had time to make lunch or dinner so we have no excuses for not eating healthy. I have been twice in one day!

The shop is also great! I shop here all the time for healthy foods you can’t find at the supermarket.

I can’t recommend enough, if you haven’t been before it is daintily worth a try.

Pros: Clean tasty Food, Nice vibe

primrose - Edit

Lovely salad yesterday at primrose, curried chickpeas, cauliflower tabouleh, beetroot houmous and kale salad. Took some of their protein balls to take away and oh my god they were lovely. Will be going back for more next week!

Pros: all vegan, yummy food

Cons: quite far out of town, not much choice

PrimroseBlue 14 Dec 2016 - Hi Kels_xvx. Thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review. So pleased you enjoyed our wares. We opened not long before your visit and were still finding our feet so hopefully we have have more choice available now. Feel free to check out our website to see what we are offering: http://primrose-naturalfoods-juicebar.co.uk Kind regards! xx

Return to Chelmsford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Primrose Natural Foods and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.