Pretzel and Pizza Creations

( 1 review )
301-733-7795

20 W Washington St, Hagerstown, Maryland, USA, 21740

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and calzones made with pretzel dough crust which can be vegan when you specify no butter. Has vegan cheese, hummus salad. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by mday

Amazing Effort! - Edit

I wish I could give this place five stars, although I understand the principle behind not allowing that for restaurants which serve animal products. However, these people are a prime example of what I would like to see in other non-vegan eateries. They are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and they continue to add new vegan options. I love the hummus dippers and the vegan pizza (they have daiya, but I prefer it without)! You can feel comfortable asking these people about their vegan options, and even whether or not they can veganize a particular item! It's great to be able to walk into a place like this and feel like I'm not upsetting anyone with my veganism. Definitely give this place a shot!

Pros: friendly , great food, the best hummus ever

Cons: serves animal products

Return to Hagerstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pretzel and Pizza Creations closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.