Pret A Manger - Paddington Station

• ( 1 review )

Unit 26, Platform 1 Paddington Station, West London, England, W2 1HB

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK based international chain advertising natural food and organic coffee. Offers prepackaged foods and drinks including items like smoothies, bottled juices, porridge, coconut milk yogurt with granola, falafel and hummus salad, fruit salad, baguette sandwiches, wraps, and soups. Vegan items are labeled. Est. 1983 and commonly referred to as just "Pret." Open Mon-Fri 05:00-23:00, Sat 05:00-22:00, Sun 07:00-22:00.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Take-out, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SynthVegan

SynthVegan

Points +8443

26 Jul 2021

Pret

I have purchased food/items at this Pret several times. It’s in Paddington and is very convenient if you are taking the Paddington Express to Heathrow…which I did a lot as a frequent international business traveler pre-COVID. While I prefer to grab hot meals from Wasabi (in the same building) the avo tom is great cold item to pick up and stuff in your bag, as it travels well for several hours.

———————————————
Overall Chain Review

Pret is not a place I go out of my way for, as I feel the food is usually bland. Nevertheless, I do eat at this chain and I usually order the Avo and Tom vegan sandwich, which is served on a baguette (instead of boring sliced bread) and filled with olive pate, avocado, and tomatoes. The olive pate really does this sandwich justice since it adds flavor compared to their other vegan options. My partner likes the vegan meatball wrap, which he claims is the best option offered at Pret. The raspberry vegan croissant is very good, but quite sweet, which makes it tough for me to eat (I wish they had a plain one). They also offer plant milk drinks, should you wish to have a coffee or tea latte.

Return to West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pret A Manger - Paddington Station closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.