• Pret A Manger - Coleman St

Fast food
Take-out
European
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK based international chain advertising natural food and organic coffee. Offers prepackaged foods and drinks including items like smoothies, bottled juices, porridge, coconut milk yogurt with granola, falafel and hummus salad, fruit salad, baguette sandwiches, wraps, and soups. Vegan items are labeled. Est. 1983 and commonly referred to as just "Pret." Open Mon-Thu 06:30-18:00, Fri 06:30-16:30.

Venue map for Pret A Manger - Coleman St
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by ·X·

LaraLemons

Points +1688

19 May 2023

Lovely vegan berry croissants

Love their vegan berry croissants but I could definitely do with more options. When I went their morning offerings were pretty slim. Croissants and a quinoa porridge.

CamilaCandelaria

Points +56

17 May 2022

Great

My favorite chai latte with coconut milk in whole world. Love it!!

Klarajj

Points +2098

20 Jan 2022

Nice food, not a fan of the coffee

I really enjoy the tomato and olive baguette they have, and I love the very berry smoothie which is prepared fresh. I don’t rate their coffee though, just never as good as Costa or Starbucks.

Pros: Options, Affordable

Cons: Coffee

·X·

Points +17199

12 Jul 2021

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger is everywhere in London, so never fear because vegan options are always nearby. That said, it seems I've been to quite a few locations given their convenience while in a pinch.

Pret is not a place I go out of my way for, as I feel the food is usually bland. Nevertheless, I do eat at this chain and I usually order the Avo and Tom vegan sandwich, which is served on a baguette (instead of boring sliced bread) and filled with olive pate, avocado, and tomatoes. The olive pate really does this sandwich justice since it adds flavor compared to their other vegan options. My partner likes the vegan meatball wrap, which he claims is the best option offered at Pret. The raspberry vegan croissant is very good, but quite sweet, which makes it tough for me to eat (I wish they had a plain one). They also offer plant milk drinks, should you wish to have a coffee or tea latte.