Pra Thai

( 1 review )
+44-2089200735

107 Friern Barnet Rd, Agua Clara House, North London, England, N11 3EU

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Has separate vegetarian/vegan menu, and staff will accommodate vegans by adapting dishes.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Madmorty

Delicious and great value for money - Edit

When I told the waiter I was vegan he provided me with a separate vegan menu with a wide range of items on it. My boyfriend and I shared the sweetcorn fritters as a starter which were really yummy. I then had a tasty green curry with tofu for my main - it was only £7.45 for the curry with rice and small salad as it was part of the lunch menu. Massive bargain. My boyfriend eats meat and so ordered a non-vegan main which he also really enjoyed.

We’ll be going back and I’d recommend to other vegans, especially those eating out with non-vegans.

I wanted to give this restaurant 5 stars but due to Happycow’s stupid review system I could only give it 4 stars as it’s not a fully vegan restaurant. This is nonsense as I normally eat out with non-vegans who don’t want to always go to entirely vegan restaurants, and as much fun as it is eating by myself in a fully vegan restaurant while my friends, family and boyfriend eat somewhere else, I actually quite like eating with other people too occasionally. If I have a wide range of vegan options that taste nice and are good value for money, why can I not give that restaurant 5 stars? Get your act together Happycow.

Pros: Wide choice of vegan food, Bargain prices, Yummy

Cons: Happycow won’t let me give it 5 stars

Return to North London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pra Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.