Poutineville

581-981-8188

735 rue Saint-Joseph E, Quebec, Quebec, Canada, G1K 3C6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Poutine cafe. Choose your own ingredients - vegans could choose vegan cheese and sauce. Also has sandwiches, burgers, salads.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by Sonni

Only vegan poutine in Quebec city - Edit

This poutine is the only vegan one you'll find in the city. It tastes great, especially the gravy. If I crave a poutine, like every Québécois, that's my to go place. I wouldn't be shy to recommend it to every tourist as it tastes a lot like a dairy and gravy poutine.

Staff is friendly and knows wich sauce is vegan.

Pros: friendly staff, great choice

Cons: no takeout

Legit Vegan Poutine! - Edit

We were skeptical, but we decided to take our chances. The reports are true!

Not only do they have vegan cheese (tasted like Daiya), but according to our waitress 4 out of their 5 gravy options are totally vegan.

Never really gotten a chance to enjoy poutine before, but it was delicious! Be prepared to take a nap afterwards!

Pros: Delicious, vegan poutine

Cons: Restaurant also serves meat

Vegan poutine - Edit

I went to poutineville because they give you the option to build your own poutine with non-diary cheese! it was the only vegan poutine I found in Quebec and that is a big plus. quality is good too, but it didn't beat my favorite poutine in Montreal :)

Return to Quebec Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Poutineville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.