Pour Taproom

831-535-7007

110 Cooper St Ste 100B, Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Beer hall offering numerous types of beer on tap for customers to pour themselves. Has marked vegan items on the menu such as vegan cheese board, tofu tacos and nachos with vegan cheese & soyrizo. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Conniemm

Great vegan options! - Edit

We accidentally found this place after the other place we wanted to eat at didn't work out. One member of our group mentioned that she had heard Pour Taproom had vegan offerings on the menu. We were so surprised to see so many choices!

We shared the vegan cheese board which had two delicious spreadable cheeses (I think they said one was made from macadamia nuts), a mozzarella type cheese with a balsamic glaze and crostinis with Daiya melted on them. They also served us a basket of crostini to go with it. It was great and really pretty with dill and basil garnishes.

I had the bratchos which had chips with melted Daiya and soyrizo and a big scoop of guacamole in the middle. It was huge and would be good to share.

My friend had the tofu tacos which were good. They were a little spicy and she really enjoyed them.

We didn't get it but there is also a vegan fruit cobbler on the menu.

I don't drink beer but they offer a wall of 70 different types of beer. When you enter you give them your credit/debit card to swipe and they give you a wristband which you can use to scan the taps to fill your glass with the beer(s) of your choosing. They also offer draft kombucha and root beer.

This was a fun place and I'll definitely be returning.

Pros: great number of vegan choices, fun atmosphere, friendly staff

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pour Taproom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.