Positively Frosted

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan
480-524-0568

3031 N Civic Center Plaza, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85251

Delivery of plant-based baked goods made in a vegan kitchen. Everything is soy-free unless noted. Many items can be made gluten-free or nut-free upon request. Delivers free in Old Town Scottsdale area. Also sells at Tempe farmers market.

First Review by Tigra220

Great cupcakes!! - Edit

This is the first time I ordered vegan cupcakes. I got a dozen chocolate and a dozen vanilla confetti. Delicious!!!

Pros: Lots of options!!

Positively Sweet! - Edit

I missed them at the 2017 Vegan PHX Festival, but lucked up when they showed up for Zen Nights. They had peanut butter cake encased in chocolate Cakepops, cookies, and a variety of cupcakes.

I tried a Coconut Lime cupcake and a Choc-Chip Cookie Dough cupcake. Both cakes were moist and the frostings were magnificent! Prices were good too; I got 2 cupcakes for $5 (otherwise, $3 each).

tbvh, my only issue was she wanted to sell me cupcakes that were sitting out. She said that she had just put them out, but she and the lady that was in front of me were talking over and reaching over them, then when I reached the front of the line, she and I were talking over them. I asked for cupcakes from the covered box behind her. It appeared she had a slight problem with this, but maybe I misread. In the end, I got my cupcakes from the covered box and my OCD was happy.

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Positively Frosted closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.