Portobello

ul. Wladyslawa Jagielly 27, Oswiece, Poland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant serving pizza, pasta, burgers and other dishes. Has a labeled vegan burger and a quinoa salad with broccoli. Other dishes like pasta and bruschetta can be made vegan. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by tobmuell

nice experience and definitely recommandable! - Edit

Lovely restaurant with great ambiance, very cozy.
Me and my boyfriend thought the vegan and vegetarian food was great, the staff is easily approachable and very friendly as well.

Waiting time for our food was not long either,
for Western European City standards I do not think the prices are expensive at all(you get a fair amount of food for the price), for Eastern European village standards, maybe.

But overall a really nice experience and definitely recommandable!

Pros: Lovely restaurant with great ambiance, very cozy, staff is easily approachable and very friendly , Waiting time for our food was not long either

Cons: -

Great place for plants-eaters - Edit

They have special vegetarian menu and few really interesting vegan options. It's quite expensive but for this quality it's okey. It's also really good place to come with friends who are eating meat. The place is really beautiful: you can sit outside with lots of plants or inside with really warm fireplace. I definately recommend!

helpful staff - Edit

finding a restaurant in this area where the staff knows what's vegan is difficult. The staff from Portobello immediately helped us and have recommendations. The menu was also clearly labeling a "vegan burger" and a "vegan salad" (quinoa, broccoli, ..). In the two days I spend here I went there twice and I think it's the best option you have in Oswiecim.

Return to Oswiece Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Portobello closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.