Port Amore

Carrer Zorrilla 7, Port Andratx, Andraitx, Mallorca, Spain, 07157

Serves meat, vegan options available. A veggie-friendly health food restaurant in Port D'Andrax, offering also raw & vegan dishes. Has raw vegan desserts. Open Mon-Sun 8:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Pizza, International, Organic, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by Borcher

Good food. Not so good service. - Edit

I ordered the falafel balls which were delicious and the courgette pesto spaghetti which again was good if not overpriced in my opinion. However the experience was marred by the waiter who didn't seem to take too kindly to the fact that I was vegan. I don't think I was being oversensitive and found his tone very unprofessional. On that basis I don't think I'd go back.

Pros: Healthy options, Nice street ambience

Cons: Waiting staff

Can not recommend!! - Edit

We asked for vegan options and the waiter recommended several things like a quinoa bowl, a pizza and falafel. We ordered the pizza and falafel with two dips and a cucumber salad. To get sure with the dips I asked for a cashew dip which was on the menue but the waiter said: "don't worry the two dips are 100% vegan. So I trusted. As we got the pizza the cheese really looked like cow cheese but we trusted again, because if he would have mixed vegetarian up with vegan he had to name several other dishes on the menue which he didn't.
Later we found out that it wasn't vegan cheese and I fear that the other things were also not vegan but with cream.
Unfortunately I just saw right now the other experince which is written hear so there is no excuse that this happened.
Really sad to see restaurants interact like this. It is in their responsibility to train there employees in what they are offering. Fortunately I do not have any allergies otherwise it might become to a real healthy problem.

Absolutely abysmal. - Edit

I have been so excited to try this place out for a while and can safely say I'll never return. First off we were forced drinks upon us before we'd even sat down, so we quickly ordered a bottle of water. After asking twice the open bottle came, not filled to the top and lukewarm.
The service here was honestly shocking, no other way to put it. Staff were very un interested and extremely rude especially the owner. Waited for around 15 minutes before we were even approached by a member of staff to order.
The menu was very poorly laid out.. My partner ordered the Veggie burger, my partner will eat anything vegan he can get his hands on but he left half of the burger. Fell apart very easily and was very sloppy.
The worst part of this awful experience was the Courgette pasta with tomato sauce that I ordered. Under the vegan menu.
The dish came and although the sauce was tasty it was far too spicy for me so I had to leave it. I suspected there was cream in the dish and I asked our server what the ingredients were only to be told to wait 'one minute' after around ten minutes I approached the owner and was again passed back to another server and was told there was CREAM in the sauce. On the VEGAN menu?!?!
Honestly appalled by this restaurant. Only good thing about the place was the spice that put me off the sauce.
After complaining about the 'vegan' dish that contained cream I was told that there was not enough space on the menu to write that the dish was not suitable for vegans yet stated under the vegan menu.. I was not given an apology or offered any type of refund for this dish.
I am so disappointed by this place as I would have been a very regular customer here.
I would not recommend this place to anyone vegan/veggie or not as the service as a whole was shocking.
0/10

Pros: none

Cons: everything!, non vegan food under 'vegan menu', extremely rude staff

tasty and very expensive - Edit

I just tried the raw, vegan, sugar-free Torte (see picture), which was really delicious, but costed EUR 8.90. So I was glad, not to have eaten more.
Fitting to the City of Port d'Andratx the prices are very high.

Pros: delicous

Cons: very high prices

Pure Amore - Edit

How lovely is it to pass by a place where you are reading "Raw & Vegan" on the street menu sign!
I went there with a non-veg and we choose different things from the tapas list. There was really good options as a vegan and they also have raw & vegan dessert. (I got the raw & Vegan Chocolate cake made with an avocado base- Crazy good!!)
Most of their ingredients is organic and local.
The staff is well informed and can easily help you out to pick the best veg-options on the menu.
Only minus was that they didn't had vegan icecream on the menu as it looked really delish. But for a vegetarian, it was heaven, everything was organic.
If you love baby-pink buddha´s and a staff dressed in white, this is your place!
But infact, everything was just pure Amore.

Pros: Friendly staff, Nice Vibe, Vegan & Raw options

Cons: Serves meat, Non-vegan icecream on the menu

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Port Amore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.