Porchlight Coffee

• Other Other
Contact 206-329-5461

1517 14th Ave, Seattle, Washington, USA, 98122

Small coffee shop that has Mighty-O vegan donuts and bagels with vegan cream cheese. Has Wi-Fi. Previously located at 1318 E Pike St, Jan 2016. Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm

First Review by lynrh

Porchlight Coffee - Edit

There wasn't much happening at Porchlight on a Saturday morning. They did have Mighty-O donuts and vegan tofutti cream cheese, but nothing to go out of your way for. Decor was very minimalist and kind of boring overall.

Nice Latte! - Edit

My boyfriend and I popped into this place to check it out while visiting Seattle. We ordered 2 Vanilla Soy Lattes and were very impressed with the foaminess. They use a different Barista Series soymilk which we have never tried and it made a big difference in the frothiness. Most of their desserts (aside from the vegan doughnuts) were vegetarian and not vegan when we happened to visit but we did get one vegan cookie and it was delicious. Porchlight is in a nice location to stroll around if the weather is nice. It's a bare bones, simplistic type of place.

Pros: nice lattes, vegan doughnuts, vegan cookies

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Porchlight Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1228 times since Jun 2009.