Pop's Ice Cream and Soda Bar

Contact 540-345-2129

1916 Memorial Ave SW, Roanoke, Virginia, USA, 24015

Soda and dairy ice cream bar with 1950's decor setting. Mainly dairy food menu that includes grilled sandwiches, a salad, and a daily soup. Vegans should call and see what's on the menu (if anything). Open Wed-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American

First Review by SpecialFXLady

Contributions +14

Only 1 vegan option, but it's delicious! - Edit

This place is absolutely adorable! I love that they serve popcorn in place of fries with every meal! There are tons of vegetarian options. My mom is a vegetarian and she has ordered several different sandwiches and always been happy. For vegans like me, the only option is the southwestern with avocado instead of cheese. Also, there are tons of soda's that are vegan-friendly. I usually get the vanilla orange. Also, they have a different popcorn flavor everyday..sometimes it's vegan and sometimes it's not. Even though there is only one option, it's delicious!

Pros: Delicious!, Tons of vegetarian options, Cute atmosphere and reasonable price

Cons: Only one vegan option

Ice Cream for Strength! - Edit

I don't live in Roanoke anymore but every time I go back to visit I make a special trip, or two... or five(!) to Pop's. Their made-from-scratch soups are made with whatever's in season and always delicious! I always enjoy whichever grilled cheese sandwich I get and the ice cream is hormone-free and local. These guys are off the hook!

Pros: local, fresh, delicious

Return to Roanoke Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pop's Ice Cream and Soda Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.