Poppy

• Veg-friendly
Contact 206-324-1108

622 Broadway E (at E Roy St ), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale restaurant featuring Northwest cooking and thalis. Has a few vegan options; please check menu. You can also call ahead and request vegan dishes and they will accommodate. Highlights seasonal ingredients, fresh herbs, and spices. A modern Northwest tasting menu served all at once.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

First Review by andreafbe

sort of - Edit

They said they would make a vegan thali, but mine had cheese on one thing. They could be bigger portioned too. But I would try it again and hope for better.
The server had bad BO.

Cons: BO, cheese, huh?

Great dining option, very tasty - Edit

I tried Poppy at the recommendation of the hostess of another vegan restaurant in Seattle. She suggested making a reservation and letting them know we were vegan since they have vegetarian options on the menu but not specific vegan options. They were more than happy to make a vegan thali for us. I didn't know what they really meant when they talked about a thali, but a thali is somewhat like tapas but all brought on the same tray at the same time. We got a ton of food and the variety was great. Everything tasted great and everyone (6 people in all, 2 non-vegans) enjoyed their meal. I absolutely recommend this restaurant and would go again myself.

Pros: Lots of tasty food, Accommodating to vegans, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Cost

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Poppy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1290 times since Jul 2012.