Poop Cafe

+1-416-535-7667

706 Bloor St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6G 1L4

The first dessert restaurant with a toilet theme in Toronto is located in Korea Town. Serves vegan & vegetarian shakes, coffee, ice cream, desserts and more. Has a cute & unique theme. Menu contains 2 pages dedicated to vegans. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Take-out

First Review by Drhannahj

Not a "Poop" in Sight! - Edit

It seems to be that the best thing about "novelty" cafes' is exactly that, the novelty. That however, is not true about this place.

My partner and I visited, mainly for the fun, novelty factor, and were positively surprised by just how good the desserts actually were! The serving sizes are massive - and with a whole page of vegan options, there's no reason not to visit!

The decor is fun; you are seated on toilets, served water from "urinals" and surrounded by poop-themed memorabilia.

I recommend visiting during "working hours" as I've heard it can be busy, but it wasn't when we visited. We were served quickly, and didn't wait too long for our food. Food was very tasty, my serving was massive; coconut shaved ice, with a generous serving of ice cream, topped with coconut, almond slices and plenty more - best dessert I've had in a long time. I recommend visiting for the fun & the desserts!

Updated from previous review on 2018-05-21

Pros: Massive Serving Sizes, Very Fun Atmosphere

Come for the novelty factor - Edit

I visited here in September 2017 - mainly for the novelty factor & they had a vegan friendly section on the menu. It was a fun place! I came late in the day, waited around 5-10 min to be seated. You sit on toilet bowls, are served water in urinals & the walls are all decorated with poop related fun! I had the peach tea - it was pleasant. There was no AC in the building, so it was a little warm in there. Fun to visit once!

Pros: Unique place!

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Poop Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.