Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Pokrzywnik 11

• Hotel B&B
    ( 1 review )
695-123077

Pokrzywnik 11, Pokrzywnik, Poland

A vegetarian family-owned guest house in a small village, situated next to the Bóbr Valley Landscape Park, close to the Karkonosze mountains range. Serves vegetarian meals and will provide vegan when requested.

1 Review

First Review by matterandrew

matterandrew

Contributions +236

29 Jul 2016

By all means a unique place - Edit

I don't want to even attempt listing why the place is special or talking about the history of the village and this guest house owners. Stefan will tell you, if you will be curious and willing to listen. The house is beautifully arranged, the rooms are cozy, my wife and I felt like at home there and could rest really well. Lots of hiking paths nearby, which I enjoyed a lot (but beware of mites in the woods, ha). And the food, of course... You will be treated with some of the most delicious home made meals ever. They were even making fully vegan dinners for all guests for two nights while we were staying! (they serve vegetarian meals normally; my wife and I are vegans) No one minded fortunately, as everything was delicious.

Pros: Delicious home made meals (breakfast and dinner), Beautiful and cozy rooms, Interesting and caring hosts

Cons: You may not (or may, it's only an assumption!) exp

Return to Pokrzywnik Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pokrzywnik 11 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.