Poke Addiction

( 1 review )
702-478-7277

7210 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 1, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89128

Serves meat, vegan options available. Raw fish focused eatery but lets you build your own bowl with option for tofu, choice of toppings and sauces. There are also four pre-created bowl/wrap vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Take-out, Fusion, Hawaiian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AmeliaC

New Comfort Food Fave - Edit

Poke Addiction is in the same shopping center as my local Whole Foods, and yet I've never set foot into this place till the day after Thanksgiving. Now, I love traditional American food as much as the next mocha-buying yuppie, but since we went vegan I crave Asian flavors when I need something filling and comforting. I don't even remember or know how I had heard of this place offering a vegan option, but when I looked it up and realized they did, off I went for a serious reward after a long drive back to Vegas.

Firstly, they have a very prominent vegan menu displayed on their marquee above the station. The owner obviously knows what vegan is and has gone out of her way to make sure she had options. There are some predesigned bowls, but I'm an add-on and sub-that junkie so I skipped those and crafted two bowls of my own.

They say their unagi sauce is vegan, so I'm pretty confident it is. The employees flipped through a key card chain they had handy to verify such things, and when an establishment goes out of their way to have systems in place to check if something is vegan or not, I know they are paying attention to detail and it gives me heaps of confidence. With the help of the kids behind the counter, I worked my way down a line of amazing toppings for the jasmine rice base. While they baked off some tofu with unagi sauce, I had my bowl swirled with ginger twist sauce, cilantro sauce, carrot spirals, cucumbers, kimchi, edamame, corn, avocado, and crunchy shallots. Then the tofu was added and the whole thing finished with more unagi sauce. It was phenomenal, and my heart sang knowing that I can get a delish Asian meal so close to home without waiting for delivery or having to order three pounds of pad thai. This will absolutely be in the rotation, and they should be for every vegan living on the west side or Summerlin. I can clearly see this business becoming a chain and going nationwide.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Poke Addiction closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.