Poe Poe

( 1 review )
045-971-5784

2-5 Fujigaoka, 1st Floor, Yokohama, Japan, 227-0043

A Hawaiian-inspired restaurant, serving a variety of all natural and organic pancake-themed dishes (including a teriyaki veggie burger with pancakes for a bun), vegan sets, smoothies, juices, and beer & wine. Doesn't use any meat, dairy products, or eggs but does have Manuka honey on the menu. Located just north of Fujigaoka station on the Tokyu Den En Toshi Line. Address in Japanese: 〒227-0043 神奈川県横浜市青葉区藤が丘2-5 マザーズ1F. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Mon 11:00am-6:00pm, Thu 11:00am-6:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, European, Fusion, Honey, Hawaiian

1 Review

First Review by CoachZac

We Love This Place - Edit

I've eaten here quite a few times now and we continue to come back wanting more. I always gets the same thing and my wife usually gets something different. I've always gotten the pancake burger which has some type of soy meat with sauce and cole slaw in between two pancakes. It is surprisingly delicious and consistently good every time.

It is a fairly small operation with a few tables but this is considered pretty normal by Japanese standards. You get your own silverware and bus your own table usually which is something I don't mind at all. Whatever helps to keep costs low. But food can sometimes take awhile if busy. It's worth the wait though. They usually bring out all the food at the same time which is a huge plus for Japan.

The fries are amazing. I usually don't get so hyped about fries, but there is just something about them. They do have a pretty good "ham" tasting wrap on their side menu which I find pretty good. They're desserts could be better, but they are usually around 150-200 yen and worth a try if it's your first time.

The owner is really nice and is a collector of plant based reading material which you can peruse while you wait. The menu has english translation and you order at the counter. If in doubt, just point. A huge plus is that this restaurant is located right next to the train station and an organic market.

Overall great experience and we will be coming back again and again every time I come back to Japan.

Pros: Great Atmosphere, Amazing Food at an affordable price., Owner

Cons: Desserts could be a bit better. , Sometimes out of a menu item that we want., Desserts are usually gone when we get there.

Return to Yokohama Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Poe Poe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.